Friday, April 14

AM Idea #1

Perhaps on any weekend of his birthday month, I would like to plan a short getaway. Without him knowing about it of course! It could be either just in Malaysia or anywhere that we haven't been yet at that time. Just a three days or four days. It will be short but it will filled with our loves and I will cherish it in the future. 

I think anywhere near beach would be nice too. Aaa I should look up for nice beach or places in Malaysia or anywhere near here such as Indonesia or Thailand. Or maybe Sabah! Yes yes Sandakan Island right?

I'm doing my work right now and suddenly this small thoughts came onto my mind so I thought before I forget about it, might as well just jot it down here. 

:) 
I miss you, can't wait to see you and smooch your little nose. Love you lots xx

No comments: